These Coconut Mango Cream ice pops are incredibly simple to make and only a few ingredients!
- Frozen mango and splash of water
- Coconut milk (I use Whole Foods 365 brand)
- Vanilla extract
- Maple syrup
1. First I make the coconut cream. I did not put the proportions because it can be adjusted based on taste preference. It also depends how many popsicles you are making. I like to make a big batch of coconut cream and store the rest for later. I use 1 can of coconut milk, shake the can first and then add a teaspoon of vanilla extract and a tablespoon of maple syrup. Set aside.
2. Next, I make the mango puree by adding the frozen mango chunks to a food processor with a bit of water to make it slushy. I use Trader Joe's frozen mango.
3. Using a popsicle mold, I use a silicone base that lays flat, add the stick and pour the ingredients. I first put the coconut cream and then add the pureed mango. This can also be done with a regular popsicle mold and you could even do layers if that is your desire. If you don't want the mango and coconut to mix together you would need to freeze each layer for about an hour before continuing.
Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.