I usually like to start my mornings off with a cup of coffee, but some mornings call for dreamy Matcha Latte with creamy coconut butter! Yum!
This recipe is easy to make and is only a few ingredients.
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1 Tablespoon of coconut butter (I made mine from scratch from Minimalist Baker's recipe)
- A splash of Almond milk or plant-based milk of choice (I used Califia Farms Almond milk)
1) Heat water (do not boil as it can ruin the Matcha)
2) Put the Matcha in your cup and pour warm water and stir with a bamboo whisk to get rid of clumps
3) Pour the Matcha tea into a Vitamix and add the coconut butter and almond milk and mix on high (this will make it frothy)
4) Pour back into your cup, sprinkle with rose petals and more matcha and enjoy!